1600°C Max OD 60mm 3-Zone Tube Furnace with Vacuum Flanges
- Item #: TFM3.1600.60
- Accessories included: alumina ceramic tube, vacuum sealing flanges, PC interface & more
- Temperature controller: 40 programmable segments
- Heating element: SiC and MoSi2
- Lead time: 3 weeks
TFM3 series 3-zone tube furnaces use SiC and MoSi2 as their heating elements. Furnace hearth is built with Al2O3 fiber materials. Temperature of this furnace is controlled by high precision temperature controller (Shimaden fp93) with +/-1 °C accuracy and 40 programmable segments. Furnace housing is built with double-layer steel and two cooling fans inside keep the furnace body temperature low. Furnace tube is sealed by stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges, it can be used under vacuum and other gases condition. This tube furnace is an ideal tool for sintering all types of materials/chemical. Great for labs or college scientific research use.
These furnaces have built-in interface to a computer. We provide connection cable, adaptor and software that can be used to control the temperature and parameters of the furnace, all from your PC! You can also save a temperature curve for record or study purposes.
All our furnaces are CE certified.
- Furnace overheat protection cuts off power when temperature is over the desired range.
- Thermocouple protection cuts off power when the thermocouple is broken or malfunctioned.
- Temperature variation protection cuts off power when the difference between actual temperature and target temperature is off the desired range. (refer to controller’s manual)
- Power failure protection resume furnace operation right after the point of failure when power is back up.
- Stainless steel flange support makes sure the tube and flanges are secure and in their absolute position, it also longer the life of the tube.
|Tube Material||High purity (99%) Al2O3 ceramic|
|Tube Size||OD 60mm x length 1500mm|
|Max. Working Temperature||Zone1: 1400°C Zone2: 1600°C Zone3: 1400°C|
|Refractory Lining||1600 grade fiber alumina|
|Heating Element||Zone1: SiC Zone2: MoSi2 Zone3: SiC|
|Thermocouple Type||Zone1: S Zone2: B Zone3: S|
|Constant Working Temperature||Zone1: 1300°C Zone2: 1500°C Zone3: 1300°C|
|Temperature Controller|| Shimaden fp93 (made in Japan) with 4 programs and
40 segments (i.e. 4 x 10 segments or 2 x 20 segments)
|Max Heating Rate||10°C/min|
|Recommended Heating Rate||5°C/min|
|Output||Zone1: 3KW Zone2: 4KW Zone3: 3KW|
|Heating Zone Length||Zone1: 250mm Zone2: 270mm Zone3: 250mm|
|Constant Temperature Zone Length||Zone1: 100mm Zone2: 120mm Zone3: 100mm|
|Temperature Controller Precision||+/- 1°C|
|Vacuum Sealing Flange Kit|| Stainless steel vacuum sealing flanges with one vacuum gauge,
two valves and four thermal ceramic blocks.
|Power||Single phase, 208-240V AC, 50/60 Hz|
| CE compliance
|TFM3 60mm OD tube furnace||1 pc||
|Stainless steel vacuum sealing flange set w/ pressure meter||1 set||
|Alumina ceramic tube (60mm OD x 1500mm L)||1 pc||
|Flow meter||1 pc||
| Spare heating element
|Stainless steel hook||1 pc||
|Alumina ceramic thermal block||2 pairs||
|Thermal gloves||1 pair||
| High temperature Al2O3 alumina crucible
|Spare fuse||2 pcs||
|USB/RS485 computer interface kit||1 set||
|Furnace operation manual||1 pc||
|Shimaden fp93 temperature controller manual & software||1 pc||